Course Leader BSc (Hons) Games Programming
- Physical computing and toy development
- Game design
- Animal Computer Interaction
- Mobile, location-based, pervasive games
- Interactive fiction and narrative models
Course Leader BSc (Hons) Games Animation, Modelling and Effects
- Computer generated music
- Games programming
Course leader MA Digital Media
- Physical computing / tangible media.
- Materialist philosophical perspectives on art and technology assemblages.
- Collaborative practice in art production.
- Exploring play as an enabler of art projects and a possible route to a methodology for studying human/computer feedback mechanisms and systems
Professional games programmer and tutor
HONORARY COURSE TEAM / GUEST LECTURERS
Andrew Crystal (Game design)
Paul James (3D Modelling)
Kavita Kapoor (Physical computing and Micro:bits)
Matthew Isteed (3D modelling)
Michael Manto (Game design)
INDUSTRY STEERING GROUP
Martin Wright is Executive Producer of Gamelab UK, interested in the application of linear and interactive media to learning with a particular emphasis on special educational needs.
Alex Whittaker is CTO at WE R Interactive Ltd http://www.werinteractive.com/
Christian Jelen is a Freelance VFX Supervisor http://www.jayceee.com/ currently Senior 3D Animator at Saddington Baynes.
Will Sykes is CEO at Will Sykes Games, with many years experience as a professional games programmer.