- Physical computing and toy development
- Game design
- Animal Computer Interaction
- Mobile, location-based, pervasive games
- Interactive fiction and narrative models
Course Leader BSc (Hons) Games Modelling, Animation and Effects
- online learning, multi-literacies, pedagogy
- human computer interaction
- visual design methodologies
- collaborative computer-based learning environments
- interactive arts, live performance and installations
- music composition, computer music, computer assisted composition
- video art, media arts, sound design
- cultural diversity, contemporary arts, experimentalism
- Computer generated music
- Games programming
Professional graphics artist: www.puritymedia.co.uk
- Physical computing / tangible media.
- Materialist philosophical perspectives on art and technology assemblages.
- Collaborative practice in art production.
- Exploring play as an enabler of art projects and a possible route to a methodology for studying human/computer feedback mechanisms and systems
HONORARY COURSE TEAM / GUEST LECTURERS
INDUSTRY STEERING GROUP
Martin Wright is Executive Producer of Gamelab UK, interested in the application of linear and interactive media to learning with a particular emphasis on special educational needs.
Alex Whittaker is CTO at WE R Interactive Ltd http://www.werinteractive.com/
Christian Jelen is a Freelance VFX Supervisor http://www.jayceee.com/ currently Senior 3D Animator at Saddington Baynes.
Will Sykes is CEO at Will Sykes Games, with many years experience as a professional games programmer.